OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE
In compliance with the local health unit, any customers, unless exempt, are required to wear approved face coverings while at Zubicks.
As an essential service to the community, John Zubick Limited will remain open but we are taking all precautions necessary for our staff and our clients.
Therefore, we have instituted the following guidelines and best practices:
IN THE OFFICE
- No more than 2 (two) customers in the office at any given time and must stand 6 (six) feet apart from one another.
- We have installed Plexiglass screens to maintain a safe distance from the public. We are also sanitizing the screens.
- We are wiping down and cleaning all surfaces several times a day.
- Washing our hands (20 seconds) multiple times a day.
- Bathrooms are for employees only during this time.
- Please let our employees unload for you while you stay in your vehicle OR unload yourself but you will be under our supervision, so please follow our directions. We will be practicing social distancing.
When you are out, at all time, please practice social distancing (stay minimum 6 (six) feet away from people, limit the surfaces you touch, avoid touching your face, cough or sneeze into the bend of your arm).
If you can stockpile your material to limit the amount of trips, please consider doing this. The fewer trips out, the less chance for infection.
If you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please keep your material, stockpile it and visit us when you are off quarantine.
If you have any questions about this, please contact John Zubick Limited at 519-451-5470.
For more details, please visit https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/publications/diseases-conditions/social-distancing.html