Safety First for Zubick Customers and Employees
The Zubick family appreciates your business and understanding of our need to protect our visitors, our employees and the environment.
When visiting Zubicks, please remember that this is an industrial facility operating heavy machinery and large mobile equipment. We process bulk metal materials that can be hazardous if handled improperly.
Please observe the following:
- The speed limit in the yard is 10 km/hr.
- The speed limit on the scales is 3 km/hr.
- Be aware of pedestrians, vehicles and equipment at all times.
- Anyone using offensive language or aggressive behavior may be asked to leave the property.
- We reserve the right to refuse any material or customer at management’s discretion.
- We are proud to be one of Ontario’s leaders in the construction of environmentally responsible scrap processing facilities.
- Our site is designed to capture and contain all water runoff to ensure no contamination from our scrap materials can penetrate the soil or groundwater beneath us.
- We ensure that all our equipment meets the most current green standards and is consistently maintained to minimize emissions.
- Earth berms and trees provide a sound barrier surrounding our property.
- John Zubick Limited is a member of the Ontario Electronic Stewardship alliance. We actively support Reforest London and contribute to the Million Tree Challenge through our Earth Day fundraiser with eZcycle.
- The accessibility measures we have implemented ensure a safe, secure environment for visitors with special needs.
- View the details of our Accessible Customer Service Plan